What's new

selling 2009 boxes on ebay-results

bourassa5

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
169
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
i sold 1 box of 2009 pennies on ebay and got 215 with shipping
i sold 2 boxes of 2009 puerto rico quarters and got 775 per box
total profit for a couple of weeks of doing nothing ended up being around 580$ after fees and shipping costs were accounted for, that nets me over 50% profit not to bad i would say!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice work!

I just wish I could find some of them for myself! =)

Grats!

~Dave
 
Man I am going around everywhere trying to get these dang coins and not one lousy bank around here has any or can order them. Rediculous. I am about to go on a road trip for pennies.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Man I am going around everywhere trying to get these dang coins and not one lousy bank around here has any or can order them. Rediculous. I am about to go on a road trip for pennies.

Golden Silver

Hey GS
I don't know if this will help you but here is my info:

I got several boxes (and they had more I could not get) from a bank that used Dunbar Security. They have branches everywhen you might try to find out if there are any in your area and what banks they service. It may be a fluke or they may have some in your area too. Worth a shot at least!

Michael
 
Is only a certain mint mark rare. I've gotten 3 (singles) PR quarters in change from my dump bank- all have the Denver mint, could possibly get my hands on a box if worthwhile. I've also gotten '09 pennies there but they are D's as well. HH Mark
 
Not bad at all.

Get those pennies sold quick though. The price is dropping as they start to show up in places.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom