What's new

selling a lot of my silver halves..need money for bills

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this in the classified here, if you know anyone who may be interested, I lost my job and need to sell some of my stash off to help with bills
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,209116.0.html
listed them a little above melt price, ebay is bringing more, but then I have ebay fees, etc........thanks
 
Upvote 0
PM sent bro.
 
completely all sold and paid...........thanks!
 
I am very sorry to hear about the job thing G4E. Keep your head up buddy!!! Something will come along....it always does. :icon_sunny:

I am glad you sold your halves so quick and got what you wanted for them.
 
damn TF ....beat me to it ;D.....well i'm glad to see you got rid of everything...sorry to hear about the job...hope things get better in the future
 
AMC rulz said:
Wow! if they sold that fast at that price, then......
everything was sold above melt price I am more than happy. The majority sold was from last two big road trips where I scored 222 silver, then again last week where I got 271 silver
 
Sux about your job loss. LJ's right, something new will dawn, prolly at better pay too. Hang in there! :thumbsup: Silver certainly came in handy.
 
I feel you bro.

I was on here selling silver when I was in a tough patch myself.

Tnet was great to me too... bought up what I had to sell nice and fast and at good prices. There are some great people to do business with on here.

I hope you find a new job soon... I'm in the hunt corrently as well!

~Dave
 
Goes4ever said:
AMC rulz said:
Wow! if they sold that fast at that price, then......
everything was sold above melt price I am more than happy. The majority sold was from last two big road trips where I scored 222 silver, then again last week where I got 271 silver
Sorry about the job loss. I must have skipped that part of the post. You did get a good price...my comment was about the market. Wish you luck with the job and the silver search. AMC
 
the folks here a Tnet are great to do business with. I sold some of my silver thru the classifieds here and it went amazingly smooth.

Good luck on the job hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom