- Joined
- Sep 5, 2011
- Messages
- 757
- Reaction score
- 177
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- south texas
- Detector(s) used
- ,f-5,simplex 2.68: simplex + 2.78
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
GENTS THIS ONE OF THE KIND SHAVING RAZORS FROM THE 1950's
They are made in Solingen,Germany.They are ERN blades with three pins,with turtle shell handles.The blades have never been used.The blades have gold etching paint.The total is seven razors with stamped day of the week.This razors have never been used.They are a collectors item.They are not a cheap item. I paid $700 for them.I just turned 85 so will pass it on to another collector.I never found an other set in 15 years.Will sell for $200.00. You can take the time to seek another set.They come in a green original case.glock6141@outlook.com
They are made in Solingen,Germany.They are ERN blades with three pins,with turtle shell handles.The blades have never been used.The blades have gold etching paint.The total is seven razors with stamped day of the week.This razors have never been used.They are a collectors item.They are not a cheap item. I paid $700 for them.I just turned 85 so will pass it on to another collector.I never found an other set in 15 years.Will sell for $200.00. You can take the time to seek another set.They come in a green original case.glock6141@outlook.com
Attachments
Last edited:







