What's new

Selling Copper Cents

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew where to sell copper cents. I have a dealer that will pay $0.65 a roll for copper cents. but i have to ship. Anyone know of any other buyers for copper cents.

Thanks, Jason
 
Upvote 0
You could always sell on ebay. Back when copper prices were higher 50 dollar bags were selling for 100+. But now they are around 60 bucks. In my opinion not worth it at the moment. If you can, I'd hold onto the copper until the prices go back up.
 
just hold em for awhile it will creep back up
 
Keep an eye on China's economy. If/when it recovers the price of copper will sky rocket again.
Don't get sucked into thinking just because the spot price for gold and silver are rising that
the price for copper will follow.
 
dp2013 said:
Keep an eye on China's economy. If/when it recovers the price of copper will sky rocket again.
Don't get sucked into thinking just because the spot price for gold and silver are rising that
the price for copper will follow.

I agree. Copper is industrial driven. Silver and gold are inflation hedges and economic driven. But I'm culling all the copper pennies I can get and shall wait for a few years to sell. Then I think I'll get close to 3 cents per penny. (Last year sellers were able to consistently get $130 for $50 bags on ebay when copper was up!)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom