What's new

SELLING HERE FOR BEST PRICE. TEXT ME 704-649-9890

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I'm selling my MINELAB EQUINOX 800, I just started using another machine, and since I only used this once or twice decided to sell it.
Everything is in excellent condition with 2 charging cables, headphones and WM 08 WIRELESS MODULE.and a copy of the Instruction Manual that I printed,

Also everything comes in the original box, and I have put everything in as it was when new.
call or text me Richard 704-649-9890



IMG_3786.JPEG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3668.webp
    IMG_3668.webp
    794 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3775.webp
    IMG_3775.webp
    948.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3780.webp
    IMG_3780.webp
    671.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3783.webp
    IMG_3783.webp
    752.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3784.webp
    IMG_3784.webp
    698.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3785.webp
    IMG_3785.webp
    968.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom