What's new

Selling Stock Photography Online

Spoman09

Greenie
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Other
I got a Charter Membership a couple of months ago. Mainly because I can do much with it. Including selling stuff... But does that also include online stock photography? No doubt it would count as non-treasure related. All I'm trying to do is make a little extra cash from a hobby. And I'm hoping to increase the number of potential buyers. I contribute to a site that offers fair affordable prices for downloads and prints. Whether it's for a blog, business project, or a picture to frame and hang in a home or office. Sure I could just make a post in the CM Marketplace, complete a few sample photos. But I need to be 100% on something this big before taking that step.
 
metal_detector.gif
Not sure - elevated your question. Will get back shortly with an answer. Sorry for the delay.
 
Doesn't Supporting Vendors usually involve metal detectors? I'm talking about stock photography. I think Tnet's photography forum would be worth a try. If that'll help...
 
An example would be the books we do on lost treasures, if the link is to it's Amazon listing that would require being a supporting vender. Cost for that I do not know. If your photos are on a web site that would also be a supporting vendor situation if I understand correctly.
 
Depending upon your work and subject matter I might know a market that you could check out.
 
Doesn't Supporting Vendors usually involve metal detectors? I'm talking about stock photography. I think Tnet's photography forum would be worth a try. If that'll help...

Any selling that involves another website requires supporting vendor status, if sold through our classifieds then charter membership is required.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom