The day started out really boring, I had gone through all my rolls but one and was very dissapointed that i was probaly gonna be skunked. But that last roll netted me a 1964-D.
Not much but ill take it! Thats 48 silver dimes on the year. Now for the nickels.......
I was skunked if it wasnt for these two rolls, the first had a 1939-P and a 1957-D. And the last had 2x 1941-P's and 4....yes 4 War time 35% silver nickels in that one roll!!!!
Here are the dates....
1942-S (needed for my album)
1943-P (my tenth)
1943-D (Lowest mintage war-time nickel. And my first ''D" mint War nickel)
1944-P (I did not need this one but it was a grade improvement)
Those 4 War-time nickels put me over the $1 dollar face-value mark for War-Time nickels I have now found 21 in circulation. Only 3 more to go!
12 more holes to fill!
Thanks for reading, and good luck with your own hunts!
Not much but ill take it! Thats 48 silver dimes on the year. Now for the nickels.......I was skunked if it wasnt for these two rolls, the first had a 1939-P and a 1957-D. And the last had 2x 1941-P's and 4....yes 4 War time 35% silver nickels in that one roll!!!!
Here are the dates....1942-S (needed for my album)

1943-P (my tenth)
1943-D (Lowest mintage war-time nickel. And my first ''D" mint War nickel)

1944-P (I did not need this one but it was a grade improvement)
Those 4 War-time nickels put me over the $1 dollar face-value mark for War-Time nickels I have now found 21 in circulation. Only 3 more to go!
12 more holes to fill!
Thanks for reading, and good luck with your own hunts!
Upvote
0







