What's new

Sequential $20 star notes

Jon0407

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I sold a car today and were paid partially in 25 ($500) in sequential $20 star notes. I ran the serials through star note lookup and they are not a rare print. I also checked eBay for any lots this large and could not find anything. I'd hate to break the notes up, do you think there is a market for the notes in the large amount?
 
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
If there is a market for your bills, I think it would be quite 'thin' (little demand).
Personally, I thrown them back into circulation.
Don...
 
You can list them on ebay for face plus xx% and take bids. Someone will probably buy them.
 
The fees would cancel any profit on feebay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom