What's new

Potential value on a rare 10$ star note

thisonehere

Greenie
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,

I always look out for star notes and look them up through online resources but never found anything rare. This one is fairly rare it turns out. Print run is 125k. Was wondering what anybody here might have to offer about the value of a bill like this. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 05DE8E6F-7EF7-4257-90FE-37DD725D829B.webp
    05DE8E6F-7EF7-4257-90FE-37DD725D829B.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
A Fort Worth printing for the Atlanta District.

I can't see what year....
Perhaps posting a horizontal photo could help....

Anywhich,
Here's where I go online to look up notes.


Best Wishes,

Scott
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

I always look out for star notes and look them up through online resources but never found anything rare. This one is fairly rare it turns out. Print run is 125k. Was wondering what anybody here might have to offer about the value of a bill like this. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks!
This is what I found
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom