What's new

settings for tesoro silver max

Robbiedpoirier

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Good Day Guys

I have a quick question
I currently have a Technetics T2SE and must say I love. I did however pick up a backup detector for coin shooting and jewellery hunting.That machine is my (Tesoro silver max) I typically hunt in zero,discrimination all metal What sensitivity level would you run in parks
Thank you
 
I run mine just below the orange zone pretty much all the time. I have very good soil and can actually crank the sens up to max and it is still smooth.
 
I agree with Fletch88 on the sensitivity. For the discrimination, I usually run my machines with the disc set to just cleanly accept a nickel which means most jewerly etc. will be accepted as well. I determine this by swinging the coil over a nickel and making the setting before I start out. The reason for setting it this way is because knobs and markings aren't always accurate so this way you know what you're getting.
luvsdux
 
Gud Day
Crank er up till it chatters then back it down a wee bit. when u swiych to DSC the sen will drop down
make ur self a coin/tab garden then u can test it every time u go out/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom