What's new

Seven Silvers

NSR60

Full Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
563
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is by far the most I've found at once, with silver at 13-year highs. Three was my previous best.

One 1964-P quarter and six dimes: four 1964-D's, a 1957-P and a 1959-D. I also got a 1999 Anthony dollar and a 5 Kurus from Turkey.
 

Attachments

  • 20250617_142358.webp
    20250617_142358.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • 20250617_142100.webp
    20250617_142100.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
This is by far the most I've found at once, with silver at 13-year highs. Three was my previous best.

One 1964-P quarter and six dimes: four 1964-D's, a 1957-P and a 1959-D. I also got a 1999 Anthony dollar and a 5 Kurus from Turkey.
Great day for getting the silver. Congrats
 
Nice! High squeaks all day!
 
This is by far the most I've found at once, with silver at 13-year highs. Three was my previous best.

One 1964-P quarter and six dimes: four 1964-D's, a 1957-P and a 1959-D. I also got a 1999 Anthony dollar and a 5 Kurus from Turkey.
Nice recoveries, always a great date when we find silver or gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom