dirtfisher1127
Full Member
several "unknowns"
You guys and gals have been so awesome in identifying my "don't know what it is, but it's a nice one!" whatsits that I thought I would run a few more by you for I.D.'s. Thanks so much for looking, and for all your help!
p.s.--all of the following items are brass and were found around old antebellum housesites in Virginia.
*****Correction--the hammer or hasp item is IRON, not brass--sorry!
You guys and gals have been so awesome in identifying my "don't know what it is, but it's a nice one!" whatsits that I thought I would run a few more by you for I.D.'s. Thanks so much for looking, and for all your help!
p.s.--all of the following items are brass and were found around old antebellum housesites in Virginia.
*****Correction--the hammer or hasp item is IRON, not brass--sorry!
Attachments
-
Fastener 1.webp125.5 KB · Views: 442 -
Triad 2.webp122.4 KB · Views: 754 -
Triad 1.webp133.5 KB · Views: 682 -
Lady 2.webp140.3 KB · Views: 682 -
Lady 1.webp141.8 KB · Views: 568 -
Half Latch 2.webp132 KB · Views: 498 -
Half Latch 1.webp132.6 KB · Views: 446 -
Hinge 2.webp137 KB · Views: 439 -
Hinge 1.webp119.4 KB · Views: 422 -
Fuse 2.webp129 KB · Views: 443 -
Fuse 1.webp121.5 KB · Views: 449 -
Fastener 2.webp129.2 KB · Views: 440









