What's new

SHadowBox Update ////I was not expecting this either

nova

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
926
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few weeks ago I completed my first shadow box for an owner whose 1870 home was demolished.
It was a family after family generation home. She picked it up tonight and was absolutely stoked. She handed me a Xmas Card and thanked me again and left. I opened the card and was very surprised to find $40.00 inside it. I called her and said you didn't have to do that. She said she was blown away by it and would of added more if she knew how nice it was going to be. See Link, to see the shadow box
Thank You,
Nova

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,285343.0.html
 

Attachments

  • shadow box 002 (Small).webp
    shadow box 002 (Small).webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 812
  • shadow box 001 (Small).webp
    shadow box 001 (Small).webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 780
  • card.webp
    card.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 795
  • card 001.webp
    card 001.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 838
  • shadow box 002 (Small).webp
    shadow box 002 (Small).webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 687
  • shadow box 001 (Small).webp
    shadow box 001 (Small).webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 674
That is what it's all about, sharing in friendship with Respect of a great hobby.

:thumbsup:, Nova Treasure
 
we want a picture........

awesome of you to do this
 
That's really nice. :icon_thumright:
 
Nova,
I'm proud of you buddy. :thumbsup: Way to go on making a new friend and representing all of us in a good light.
If you haven't already, start keeping a list of references and pictures of your relic displays with you in your vehicle. As you build up that list and more pictures to show property owners, you will see it becomes very easy to get permission to places. I also built a shadowbox (pictured) to carry in my truck to show them. These items have really helped open the door for me rather than just showing up at someones door with nothing and trying to gain their trust.
Congrats again Nova, :hello2:
MM
 

Attachments

  • MVC-150S.webp
    MVC-150S.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 669
  • MVC-150S.webp
    MVC-150S.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 627

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom