What's new

Shake-N-Bake Fellow CRHer, Honest, and dependable!

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
I purchased a large lot (several hundred dollars) from Shake-n-bake and just wanted to let you guys know that I have never had a smoother transaction. He shipped as SOON as my money order arrived and I was very pleased with the packageing, shipping, and the items. Just a smooth, easy and wonderful transaction from start to finish. Hope to have MANY MANY more in the future.

Thanks again Jason!

Michael
 
Upvote 0
Cherryman68 said:
I purchased a large lot (several hundred dollars) from Shake-n-bake and just wanted to let you guys know that I have never had a smoother transaction. He shipped as SOON as my money order arrived and I was very pleased with the packageing, shipping, and the items. Just a smooth, easy and wonderful transaction from start to finish. Hope to have MANY MANY more in the future.

Thanks again Jason!

Michael
Thank you very much, It was a great pleasure to do business with you. Glad I could help.

Have a great day,
Jason
 
I too have done business with Jason. Always a smooth, easy, transaction. He is a pleasure to do business with.
 
I purchased a large lot (several hundred dollars) from Shake-n-bake and just wanted to let you guys know that I have never had a smoother transaction. He shipped as SOON as my money order arrived and I was very pleased with the packageing, shipping, and the items. Just a smooth, easy and wonderful transaction from start to finish. Hope to have MANY MANY more in the future.

Thanks again Jason!
sounds like one of those positive responses to dealers on e-bay ;D:thumbsup:
your just confirming what we already expected, that your dealing with an honest man :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
What ya buy his stash of wheat pennies? If im not mistaken he's the guy that went thru 10,000 boxes of pennies.
 
Jimmy@romega said:
What ya buy his stash of wheat pennies? If im not mistaken he's the guy that went thru 10,000 boxes of pennies.

I have been known to go through a box or two :tongue3:

Thanks guys for the great compliments it has been a GREAT pleasure to deal with you also...


Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom