What's new

Shark teeth finds

Shorewalker

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Messages
446
Reaction score
959
Golden Thread
1
Location
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's been a while since I've posted but I have been out quite a few times this spring and summer. I've had some luck and am slowly building a decent collection. I've been fortunate to share many trips (adventures!) with stonehunter and always have a great time. These are some of my miocene finds.

IMG_5115.webp

photo - 2019-03-11T224315.906.webp

IMG_2561.webp

photo - 2019-04-08T105512.677.webp

photo - 2019-07-25T223218.776.webp

photo - 2019-08-06T150415.154.webp

photo - 2019-05-31T131036.288.webp
 
You're finding some really nice ones!
 
Nice colorful Makos and small Meg. Like the Squalodon and croc tip. I should post my finds too.
 
Those are cool! :icon_thumleft: My wife still wants to make a trip to the beach.
 
Those are really cool finds as long as you fing them and they dont find you lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom