What's new

Shave and a haircut..... Two bits!

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Her's my firts Barber of the year found on some City ROW. I think its a goodun!
 

Attachments

  • IMG00032-20100329-0943.webp
    IMG00032-20100329-0943.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG00032-20100329-0943.webp
    IMG00032-20100329-0943.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 212
Nice Find :thumbsup:
Still waiting on my first Barber for the year.
 
That's a sweet piece of silver! I It's been a awhile since I found a Barber Quarter, especially in the condition. Nice Find!
 
Nice BBQ! Still looking for my first this year.
 
Excellent starter!
 
That is a SWEET coin, congrats!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
congrats on A NICE FIRST BARBER FOR THE YEAR!
 
thats a nice find
 
Hope you find many more. Nice find!!
 
Congrats! THAT sure is a nice find. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats nice Barber!
 
That's a great looking BBQ! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom