What's new

Shelbyville partner wanted

johnnycat

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville, IN.
Detector(s) used
Legend and Nokta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've just moved to Shelbyville, Indiana, and I would love to find a hunting partner. I am retired, have a truck, and am ready to dig some holes.
 
I've just moved to Shelbyville, Indiana, and I would love to find a hunting partner. I am retired, have a truck, and am ready to dig some holes.
Welcome to the Indiana section of T-Net. Just thought I'd say hi. This time of the year most of the fields are planted so it will be late Fall after harvesting before the MD'ing activity picks up. There are still many parks and camping areas that can be hunted. I personally do the field hunting October to April and play golf the other months. There is a lot of interesting history around Shelbyville. A little research in the library's History & Map section would familiarize yourself with some of the area's social historical events (campsites, reunions, fairgrounds, etc. I'll send you a Direct Message on T-Net come October to see if you're still interested.
 
Welcome to the Indiana section of T-Net. Just thought I'd say hi. This time of the year most of the fields are planted so it will be late Fall after harvesting before the MD'ing activity picks up. There are still many parks and camping areas that can be hunted. I personally do the field hunting October to April and play golf the other months. There is a lot of interesting history around Shelbyville. A little research in the library's History & Map section would familiarize yourself with some of the area's social historical events (campsites, reunions, fairgrounds, etc. I'll send you a Direct Message on T-Net come October to see if you're still interested.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
 
Welcome to the Indiana section of T-Net. Just thought I'd say hi. This time of the year most of the fields are planted so it will be late Fall after harvesting before the MD'ing activity picks up. There are still many parks and camping areas that can be hunted. I personally do the field hunting October to April and play golf the other months. There is a lot of interesting history around Shelbyville. A little research in the library's History & Map section would familiarize yourself with some of the area's social historical events (campsites, reunions, fairgrounds, etc. I'll send you a Direct Message on T-Net come October to see if you're still interested.
I'm still here.
 
Sent you a direct message
 
Y'all do any hunting?
 
Hi Fishstick. Yes, I did get out several times this fall before the weather got cold. Hunted several areas in southern Clay Co. that I had researched. Nothing out of the ordinary found. Hunted Decatur Co again at the Old Settlers Fair site that I located three years ago. Still finding a few things there but it is getting harder get. Do most of my posting and chatting now on FB in a couple of groups in central Indiana area.

How about you?
 
Finally on the mend as I was sick for some time. So, still looking to partner up. I know very little about the area. I do have a good truck and am willing to go on, "let's go see what we can find," trips. I am retired and an Army veteran, so I have lots of time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom