B Bugzy99 Jr. Member Joined Jul 31, 2016 Messages 34 Reaction score 39 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Found along a river in northern Maine? What is it? Thank you?
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 7, 2018 #2 Looks like crinoid stem cross sections.
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 10, 2018 #3 I agree. Loads of them in this area (Upstate NY).
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 8,173 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2018 #4 Charlie P. (NY) said: I agree. Loads of them in this area (Upstate NY). Click to expand... yeah its crazy by me too. I could fill a dump truck full every day for my life around here and barely make a dent lol
Charlie P. (NY) said: I agree. Loads of them in this area (Upstate NY). Click to expand... yeah its crazy by me too. I could fill a dump truck full every day for my life around here and barely make a dent lol
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Oct 11, 2018 #5 Tpmetal said: yeah its crazy by me too. I could fill a dump truck full every day for my life around here and barely make a dent lol Click to expand... I agree with above answers.
Tpmetal said: yeah its crazy by me too. I could fill a dump truck full every day for my life around here and barely make a dent lol Click to expand... I agree with above answers.
S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2018 #6 Beautiful crinoids! I found a similar example in a stream in Parish, NY.