What's new

Shenandoah 1909.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,025
Reaction score
76,470
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening times-Republican. (Marshalltown, Iowa), 25 March 1909.

00aaa.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=30
 
Yep. When I saw Shenandoah, I had hoped it was the One near Me here in PA
But being an Iowa Paper & not saying what State, I checked to see if there was a Shenandoah Iowa.

Update" They worked Fast on this one :(
But only Recovered Part as of this Article. :thumbsup:

Ottumwa tri-weekly courier. (Ottumwa, Iowa), 30 March 1909.

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...bank&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1

==============

The Alliance herald. (Alliance, Box Butte County, Neb.), 08 April 1909.
01.webp
https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...bank&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1


============

Evening times-Republican. (Marshalltown, Iowa), 29 April 1909.
0101.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...bank&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1

=============

Omaha daily bee. (Omaha [Neb.]), 23 March 1909.

0202.webp
https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...bank&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1

==================

Omaha daily bee. (Omaha [Neb.]), 29 May 1909.
0303.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...bank&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1


====================

Omaha daily bee. (Omaha [Neb.]), 04 April 1909.

aaaa0000.webp
bbbb0000.webp
cccc0000.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...bank&andtext=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom