worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jan 28, 2018 Thread Owner #1 I haven't seen hide nor hair of either parent for 7 months,I'd say she's gearing up to raise a chick or two.Took this shot walking down the Meadows today. GOD Bless Chris
I haven't seen hide nor hair of either parent for 7 months,I'd say she's gearing up to raise a chick or two.Took this shot walking down the Meadows today. GOD Bless Chris
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 29, 2018 #2 Ok. Educate me. How can you tell it's a she?
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jan 29, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Wrightdigger said: Ok. Educate me. How can you tell it's a she? Click to expand... The head feathers are fluffy,males don't fluff up like that. I'd sure like to catch them when they lock talons during the mating ritual and spiral toward the ground.
Wrightdigger said: Ok. Educate me. How can you tell it's a she? Click to expand... The head feathers are fluffy,males don't fluff up like that. I'd sure like to catch them when they lock talons during the mating ritual and spiral toward the ground.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 29, 2018 #4 LOL. I almost said, "Is it because her feathers are ruffled?" Well, now you have a goal. Nice pic, BTW. P. S. I'll have to look for that when we start heading up to the lake. Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
LOL. I almost said, "Is it because her feathers are ruffled?" Well, now you have a goal. Nice pic, BTW. P. S. I'll have to look for that when we start heading up to the lake.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 29, 2018 #5 Great pic.
BLK HOLE Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 3, 2017 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 6,667 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2018 #6 Merica