Shipping box question / help?

Granger is another good shipping resource. I know they do sell corner protectors but the quantities you have to buy are fairly large.

I spent a couple of hours today asking about some custom cut shipping boxes from some companies. I found a couple when after shipping were around $10.50 p/box if I bought 100 of them. But I'm now trying to work my way closer to Nashville, Columbia or Dickson TN. area now. I haven't heard back yet from some of them. I'd take my 3/4 ton Chevy truck and go pick up if it saved a $200 freight bill within reason.

Last edited:
WOW.... Yesterday I hooked up with a company just 60 miles away from me. They offered to custom cut single wall or double wall shipping boxes for me. I have to take 50-100 of them. And the price wasn't real bad either. $5.25 for single wall and $7.15 for the double wall. I'm going with the double walled one as it's probably worth the extra $1.90 p/box to protect my toy boxes. Now I wonder how many I can get in my full size pickup? I'm awaiting a possible answer from the supplier today.

So... $715.00 + tax and this problem is now solved! Thanks for all the ideas and input folks.... Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back