What's new

Shipping metal detectors

Jposton1987

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 9, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was curious to know if anyone knew of the cheapest way to ship a metal detector? What would be a round about price?
 
They range from $15-$70. Shipping bigger heavy expensive units like CTX may be $90+ with insurance and weight.

I shipped an at pro last week. $36 including insurance fed ex


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I shipped one in its original box from Michigan to AZ a few years back and I uses USPS. It was under 30.00 with insurance. My experience with UPS is weight and distance for pricing. Best to call around....but I shipped a package a week ago from Michigan to California and it was 43.00....USPS and they were still 10.00 cheaper than UPS. Hope it helped....my rambling that is

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Fed ex will cut to fit a box for you, like $6.50 for the box I got they pack it with paper and seal it up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh....I cut fours side of cardboard and placed it over the original metal detector box when I shipped mine...taped it up and the it worked great.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Don't go for the cheapest way, go for the best way to get it there without it being destroyed. I only use FedEx from now on, period! Insuring it is only useful if it is lost, not destroyed during shipping.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom