ships sunk south of the coast of negros

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
am looking for ships sunk in this area ,,,,,not the stories from some book or near dive shops made up for the tourist ,,,,any stories of someone seeing a 3 stack ship with a plane in this area late 1944,,, any stories on land in this area of british made war items found ......any info could be of help to me willing to share info that i have of this search ...

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am looking for ships sunk in this area ,,,,,not the stories from some book or near dive shops made up for the tourist ,,,,any stories of someone seeing a 3 stack ship with a plane in this area late 1944,,, any stories on land in this area of british made war items found ......any info could be of help to me willing to share info that i have of this search ...

Where is that coast?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
31942d0166da9b4f3887efe67e17e673.jpg

Good luck. Hope you find one.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
the sulu sea found one small wreck (ww2??? not sure ) so far seen ammo and grenades from ww2 on land in this area made in england not japan a few ships of the south fleet pasted this area old spanish " storm bay " used near the point since 1500s .......searching one site ,,,,,problems here to many eyes and the waters very very deep and am not a deep diver ... looking for lifeboat to the beach sites from the 3 stack ship or maybe row row ....no ports in this area ....the storm bay not deep enough for larger then 1600s ships .....remember if someone mentions that yellow stuff its a scam for the tourists

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions