What's new

Shipwreck lead ingots.

redison

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am searching for shipwreck lead ingots preferably pre 1800's, 5 tons or more.
 
Want them shipped ups?you pay the shipping:laughing7:
 
I need more information about the ingots. How do you know if they are pre 1800's? Do they have any markings on them? How much do you have? Can you send pictures?
 
You really think that if people had a large stash of low-alpha lead they are just going to sell it to the first Joe who comes along?
 
I have been in business for 16 years doing this so im not the first "Joe" to come along.
 
No i do not have 5000 lb's
 
How much do you have?
 
I got 1500 kg bars sunk in 1907, there is much more. interested?
hans
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom