What's new

Shoe buckle buttons and old ring

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out for a while before the rain. Open ground is still hard to find here. Supposed to be warm so maybe this snow will leave. The old ring was so bent up I didn't know what it was until I got home. Thanks for looking. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0077.webp
    DSC_0077.webp
    116.2 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0078.webp
    DSC_0078.webp
    128.4 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 14
nice finds trapper.Heck of a good hunt. The snow here is finally just about gone.Wont break my heart if I never see it again.
 
Nice finds ! The eagle button is cool :icon_thumleft:
 
nice finds trapper.Heck of a good hunt. The snow here is finally just about gone.Wont break my heart if I never see it again.

Me too one snow is enough
 
Yes it is.I heard awhile back that this month is supposed to be a doozy with snow.I just hope they are wrong
 
Great hunt,I like the watch winder key (clock winder?)
I'm horrible id er. Lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom