- Joined
- Apr 24, 2010
- Messages
- 13,022
- Reaction score
- 28,183
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upper Canada 🇨🇦
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I got out today for a short 2hr hunt on a farm in the Durham Region, northeast of Toronto. I wish the finds had been better, it was very trashy here and I was being extra careful due to the crops popping up. I found part of a pewter spoon, a brass saddle shield and a small aluminum racehorse shoe... kinda looks like a pony shoe?
Hey, it's better than working around the house any day!

Dave
Attachments
-
20150625_114951_resized.webp103.9 KB · Views: 128 -
20150625_114628_resized.webp59.2 KB · Views: 112 -
20150705_101646_resized.webp67.4 KB · Views: 115 -
20150705_101652_resized.webp73.1 KB · Views: 113 -
20150705_084720_resized.webp70.5 KB · Views: 112 -
20150705_183116_resized.webp65.8 KB · Views: 108 -
20150705_195137_resized.webp47.6 KB · Views: 111 -
20150705_195303_resized-crop.webp69.1 KB · Views: 117 -
20150705_195321_resized-crop.webp61.5 KB · Views: 97 -
20150705_195407_resized-crop.webp60.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote
10










