What's new

Short afternoon hunt

lightman

Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
79
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
england, ar
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got a chance to hit one of my favorite fields today. I was pleased to find these. The corn sure is growing fast!













This is them cleaned up along with a few pieces of quarts, which I always pick up.




Thanks for looking.
 
Upvote 0
Nice!!! Now stay out of the corn field so that in a couple months H.E.B. will have corn on sale for 6 for $1. I know you know what I mean since you got them in Arkansas too...
 
Great finds, the small quartz piece in the center almost looks like it was worked. Thanks for posting
 
Looking good...I like the pictures too.
 
Nice finds.... After the rain this past week the corn around here should be shooting up fast
 
That ground was so clean I dont know how you could miss them sunning like that. Somebody else must of walked it before you and missed some. Nice finds
 
Those are both nice. Thanks for the look.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom