What's new

Short hunt after work

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out today after work. I didn't have long before dark but I scored some civil war relics. I found a three piece button. It exploded as soon as it hit the light. I'm thinking it's a staff button. Thanks for looking. HH
 

Attachments

  • 15437992903380.webp
    15437992903380.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 15437993404341.webp
    15437993404341.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
Nice going Digger, Congrats on some great saves!!! "D"
 
A very successful hunt by my standards , nice Gardener score , sorry about the Button. That happens way to often these days.

After your last few posts i'm thinking of calling you the ' Lead Man ' but Know 'Plate Man' would be better.

I believe we will take what we can find.
Davers
 
A very successful hunt by my standards , nice Gardener score , sorry about the Button. That happens way to often these days.

After your last few posts i'm thinking of calling you the ' Lead Man ' but Know 'Plate Man' would be better.

I believe we will take what we can find.
Davers

Lol leaddigger70pa.
 
Nice handful of finds. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom