Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

No vid this time. Did a short hunt today and picked up lots of nice pottery and DiggerGirl got a butt plate from a musket, a mysterious item made from bone (toothbrush handle?), we both got marbles, etc. I stumbled on a ring that gave me a nice shock when I dug it. Unfortunately it's costume, but I like it. :)

HPIM5240.JPG

I squeaked out a silver quarter but it was a Washington (1943). Oh well, still very satisfying to get out, and I'll just have to keep scouting for the next old site to dig.

HPIM5246.JPG HPIM5244.JPG

Although the pottery we collected was old, the site had apparently been hit before by someone else. I did get a flat button and a thimble though and she got the butt plate and an old pewter spoon. Just not really worth a big time investment from my team and I--so this one goes to the backup site list.

HPIM5247.JPG HPIM5253.JPG

HPIM5249.JPG HPIM5250.JPG

HPIM5251.JPG HPIM5252.JPG

Happy Hunting,

Buck

Upvote 12

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope your next one is a big HONKER! my dry spell with Spanish lasted 5 years and my detecting buddy gets that in one year…funny how it works…hopefully with our new sites that should all change...

Would be nice to dig a 2 or Big 8. Hoping to snag a spanish this summer or fall. They've really slowed down for us since our oldest sites have been in crop. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread