What's new

Short hunt

Murrell gang

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
93
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jackson , Tenn
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,bounty hunter tracker 4,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did ok for just an hour's hunt1947 and 1961 dime and a no date buff.
 

Attachments

  • 1456074196502.webp
    1456074196502.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 1456074219259.webp
    1456074219259.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 1456074245060.webp
    1456074245060.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 1456074266140.webp
    1456074266140.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 12
Wish any one of my 1 hour was that productive .
 
can't beat that for a hour,Someone would have to drag me away, lol
 
I would love that for an hour give you a week you would have a small treasure... good job
 
awesome finds I love the buff collect them (got one when I was a kid thought it was the coolist thing.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom