What's new

Short hunt

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,019
Golden Thread
0
Went out to check out the creek. We got enough rain to wash a tree away so should be something good to find when the water gets low.
Found some broken stuff and some more older/modern relics. It was a good couple of hours. The rocks are probably natural but I usually save them when I see them. Flakes, pottery and a broken point which would of been a good one.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5153.webp
    IMG_5153.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5156.webp
    IMG_5156.webp
    111.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5155.webp
    IMG_5155.webp
    348 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5154.webp
    IMG_5154.webp
    99 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5151.webp
    IMG_5151.webp
    131 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5150.webp
    IMG_5150.webp
    163.3 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 11
we had a couple BIG blows on the coast in the PNW...and I have a SECRET spot!!!!!! But I had surgery and need another in 6 weeks.....I need to hit the beach, but it is a 5 mile walk down and back...I am twisting like a mechanic flat on his back under his rig when the tool rolls juuuuust out of reach!
 
we had a couple BIG blows on the coast in the PNW...and I have a SECRET spot!!!!!! But I had surgery and need another in 6 weeks.....I need to hit the beach, but it is a 5 mile walk down and back...I am twisting like a mechanic flat on his back under his rig when the tool rolls juuuuust out of reach!
We had a flash flood that tore the creeks up this year. Broke a lot of artifacts but I’m hoping to find a good frame point soon if I can get a decent day off.
Get better soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom