What's new

short video from Rouge. first try

padlock

Full Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor MI
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
im new to making videos and have alot to learn but heres try 1

 
Looks good to me! Really nice day to be out, so how did you all do?
 
I got 1 wheat and others got a few but the silver was hiding that day. no one got any
 
Its hard to believe that no one found any silver. I know we have hit the Rouge hard but it still can be found, maybe next time we stick to the woods. Still had a great time meeting up with everyone.
 
Looks like a fun time. I caution anyone digging in public places with any type of shovel. I does not look good from most of the publics point of view. We are getting more and more places shut down all of the time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom