What's new

short walk

Cletus

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
458
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out for a little while yesterday.

 
Upvote 14
Your on a roll! Is that a NY state seal button I see? Great hunt Cletus! Congrats

HH RN
 
bullets.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
yes Joe. it is a NY!!
still pulling confederate lead as well.
think I'm on the edge of a confederate camp!!!!
The great thing is that I'm the first one that has had permission to hunt this property!!!
I will be spending every minute of my free time there this winter!!
 
Great find Cletus! Perhaps a prisoner or just a souvenir. I found one in a Confederate camp about a month ago. Makes you wonder

HH RN
 
I found a couple fired union bullets there as well. who know what might have went on there??
this area changed hands numerous times. hopefully I will gain some insight as I continue hunting this property.
 
Great CW finds! Congrats!
 
Killer finds congrats!
 
Nice finds...great walk!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom