Should be a good day tomorrow....

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
We, in Va Beach, are getting all that rain from the first Tropical Storm of the season and someone has the faucet on full force. It's really soaking in the ground...should be a really good day to go out tomorrow.

We got the ok yesterday to search an empty house, just two houses from where we live. So, being we are getting all this rain today...should make the ground easy digging and even the clay beneath a bit softer to deal with (might make me some clay relics too LOL). We know we will find lots of CLAD....and lots of trash...but once we weed that stuff out....easy pickings I hope :)

This house sits on the same land ours was on for the farm that was here prior to these houses being built in the mid-60's. So we are hoping to find some good stuff!!! Oh Yeah...Momma's got her sweats and t-shirt ready, surgical gloves (poison ivy is wild!!!), batteries charging, got my dirt bucket, my ground cover (for me to kneel on :)), my shovels and digging tools....ummm...did I forget anything? Oh, got my pinpointer too...and my bag for treasures and my bag for trash....think I have it covered :) :) :) :)

And I hear, after a good rain, MD signals come in so much better, so let's see what our dig tomorrow brings us. We still haven't gone to the land granted by the King of England yet...hubby got called into work yesterday and today...so that will be next week before we can meet with the owner....getting really siked up for that one!!! Hope they don't have snakes :(....got my tick and skeeter spray ready though...do they sell snake spray? :)

Hope I posted this in the correct thread...if not, would you be so kind as to place it where it's suppose to be? I Thank You and to those in this area or anyone getting this rain....Thursday is MD day!!!!! :)

HH all

Upvote 0

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
You will have a good day, for sure. Wish we would have gotten some rain. I'm in the valley and we have had one thunderstorm all day.

Wishin ya luck.

OP
OP
LadyDigger

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Awww, thanks ya'll!! Yes, very excited!!! Watch, I will get all bottle caps, pull tabs and pennies (clad) LOL.

If there was a way I could send you this rain, I would. I will do a rain dance and if I can have them send some ya'll's way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread