jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,877 Reaction score 76,326 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2011 #1 About a week ago I threw a Spoiled roll of Liver Puddin' out Nothing would eat it. Just looked today again. It is Gone & This was in it's Place. I Suppose a Gift from the animal that ate it OK What is it ? IN Reality I'm guessing it Fell off my House Foot long
About a week ago I threw a Spoiled roll of Liver Puddin' out Nothing would eat it. Just looked today again. It is Gone & This was in it's Place. I Suppose a Gift from the animal that ate it OK What is it ? IN Reality I'm guessing it Fell off my House Foot long
Goodyguy Gold Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 6,518 Reaction score 6,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2011 #2 Appears to be a worn out dandelion puller Upvote 0
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,877 Reaction score 76,326 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Upvote 0
Kayaker Jr. Member Joined Dec 27, 2010 Messages 58 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro and Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Feb 15, 2011 #4 jeff of pa said: About a week ago I threw a Spoiled roll of Liver Puddin' out Nothing would eat it. Just looked today again. It is Gone & This was in it's Place.... Click to expand... Well, that wins MY vote for "Best Introduction to a 'What Is It?' Topic". - Kayaker - formerly of PA Upvote 0
jeff of pa said: About a week ago I threw a Spoiled roll of Liver Puddin' out Nothing would eat it. Just looked today again. It is Gone & This was in it's Place.... Click to expand... Well, that wins MY vote for "Best Introduction to a 'What Is It?' Topic". - Kayaker - formerly of PA