What's new

Should i Keep these nickel rolls sealed?

snazzypit

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Jersey
Yesterday i went to get my two boxes of nickels, and the bank was busy so they decided to give me all the rolls they had with them instead of going to the vault. Half of them were 04-D Buffalo and Lewis and Clark mint rolls. Is there any reason to save these? Or should i bust them open and see if i got any nice errors?
 
Upvote 0
they don't seem to be in any shortage, so I'd bust them open. Then, I'd check for the "speared bison" on the 04s. After that, I'd spend them or cash them back in. NOt worth keeping thouhg, IMHO
 
Being mint rolls I would keep them, slight premium.
HH
enamel7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom