D Dirty Digger Doug Hero Member Joined Jul 17, 2020 Messages 527 Reaction score 3,007 Golden Thread 0 Location Grand Rapids Michigan Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Got bored waiting for the frost to come out of the ground so I decided to upgrade the shovel. Not sure if it will help any but it sure looks bad ass.
Got bored waiting for the frost to come out of the ground so I decided to upgrade the shovel. Not sure if it will help any but it sure looks bad ass.
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2021 #2 Something the predator would use in combat
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,197 Reaction score 33,139 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 5, 2021 #3 Nice. How did you cut the serrations so perfectly? I've got my shovel shaped but need serrations. Gary
Nice. How did you cut the serrations so perfectly? I've got my shovel shaped but need serrations. Gary
D Dirty Digger Doug Hero Member Joined Jul 17, 2020 Messages 527 Reaction score 3,007 Golden Thread 0 Location Grand Rapids Michigan Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 Thread Owner #4 4" grinder with a grinding wheel. Not a thin cut off wheel. Just laid the pattern out then pushed the edge of the grinding wheel in. I tried it out and realized I need to put some on the angle to the point of the shovel. Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
4" grinder with a grinding wheel. Not a thin cut off wheel. Just laid the pattern out then pushed the edge of the grinding wheel in. I tried it out and realized I need to put some on the angle to the point of the shovel.