What's new

Show your carved civil war bullets!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see some carved bullets found!!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 141
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 140
You can't really see it well in this pic. Ill upload a better one soon. But the short one in the middle of the 3 ringers is an Enfield bullet that was carved into a nipple protector for an enfield rifle really cool find I also found a musket all carved into a fishing sinker next to the water
image-386324257.webp
 
Awesome!
 
2014-05-20 03.00.49.webp

I saw a picture yesterday, maybe it was the auction site. Where someone had carved a civil war bullet into a fishing sinker. (Had to have been done way back when.)\
 
Here's a three-ringer made into a fishing sinker..........

P1070891.webpP1070892.webp

It's a "Civil war era" find as you can see I'm from Canada.

I also have some carved musket balls and other altered lead shot.

Nice examples posted.:icon_thumright:

Cheers,
Dave.
 
Nice carved bullets. Thanks!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom