WawaDuane Sr. Member Joined Oct 12, 2013 Messages 393 Reaction score 1,624 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Ontario Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro International Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #1 Back to my old beach looking for silver, copper or gold. Beautiful autumn morning until the wind and whitecaps drove me from the lake Beautiful morning. The junk. The good stuff. Silver ring marked 925 Siam....was straight and I bent it back roughly into shape. Upvote 10
Back to my old beach looking for silver, copper or gold. Beautiful autumn morning until the wind and whitecaps drove me from the lake Beautiful morning. The junk. The good stuff. Silver ring marked 925 Siam....was straight and I bent it back roughly into shape.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #2 Looks like a good hunt. Takes care of that trash....
thumper Full Member Joined Nov 25, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location clifton forge virginia Detector(s) used radioshack discovery 2000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #3 Nice ring
S Skippy SH13 Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2015 Messages 1,147 Reaction score 2,376 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #4 Cool.. I LOVE silver rings. Wish I could find more of them. They polish up so nice!
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #5 Nice ring
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #6 WAWA I BET THAT WAS A COOL BREEZE BLOWING IN FROM ACROSS THE LAKE . COOL SILVER RING ...
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #7 I found one almost like that about a year ago....yours looks to be in better shape...congrats!