What's new

Sidewalks

DBFISHER

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
So are sidewalks fair game? Has anyone had any problems hunting these spots.I've been seeing alot of these sidewalks torn up and been wanting to stop.
 
Are you talking about the actual sidewalk area that is being torn out or the area between the sidewalk and the street?

I would think that the sidewalk tearout area would be ok, as long as they have not filled it with sand and set the forms for a new pour of concrete.

I think the strip between the sidewalk and the street is actually considered city property with the landowners having to maintain it. Most landowners ( I would think) would consider that their parcel, so you may have to ask about that.

HH

DJH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom