What's new

signing in

trainer

Full Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
169
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
If I don't sign in I get to see all the pictures of the finds, but if I sign in I only see the home page of pictures in which I have to click each one to see the pictures. what am I doing wrong is this normal?
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
Sorry for the problem. Since you can see "images" when not logged in - that would lead me to believe when you log in - your display is controlled by TN. I found a option for allowing images under "settings."

1. Tap SETTINGS (top of screen)...
2. Scroll down to THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS...
3. Make sure SHOW IMAGES (INCLUDING ATTACHED IMAGES AND IMAGES IN CODE)[/COLOR] is selected...

Hope this works![/B]
 
This is what I see ..Thread Ignore List
You have no ignored threads. To ignore a thread click {Thread Tools}? and select Ignore this Thread. I cant find Thread display options or thread tools... confused
 
This is what I see ..Thread Ignore List
You have no ignored threads. To ignore a thread click {Thread Tools}? and select Ignore this Thread. I cant find Thread display options or thread tools... confused

What are you using to access Treasurenet?
 
This is what I see ..Thread Ignore List
You have no ignored threads. To ignore a thread click {Thread Tools}? and select Ignore this Thread. I cant find Thread display options or thread tools... confused
tn_metal_detector.gif
I messed up - left out one important step! Sorry about that. Try these procedures one more time..."


1. Tap SETTINGS (top of screen)...

2. Scroll down (left column) to GENERAL SETTINGS (under MY ACCOUNT)...

3. Scroll down to THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS...
4. Make sure SHOW IMAGES (INCLUDING ATTACHED IMAGES AND IMAGES IN CODE)[/COLOR] is selected...


Hope this works![/B]
 
Hey thanks all that did it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom