What's new

Silly People Make Me Laugh!

that web address says:
"No web page for this address"
 
PT Barnum was right thre is a sucker born every[ I forget this part]; this guy is gonna get rich off them too I bet!
 
Several people on here getting rich selling boxes of lincoln cents also!
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Several people on here getting rich selling boxes of lincoln cents also!

Yeah, but you can't just walk into any bank and find new Lincoln cents.
 
joad said:
Fistfulladirt said:
Several people on here getting rich selling boxes of lincoln cents also!

Yeah, but you can't just walk into any bank and find new Lincoln cents.
And your point is? We are talking about idiots spending spending lots of $$.
 
I think that I'll start putting my searched rolls on eBay and Craigslist. You see, I'll have done the work, saving the buyer time. That way, I'll have cut out the middle step of "Buy-Search-Dump". By purchasing my searched rolls, they can just "Buy-Dump". The searched rolls should be worth even more. I'm hoping to get $17.50-$20.00/roll. ::)

If anyone is interested, just send me a PM. :laughing7:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
we're laughing at him but i bet this time next week he's laughing all the way to the bank.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom