What's new

Silvember continues!!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got an early start at my permission... so early in fact, I was able to catch the neighbor walking her dog...hello neighbor! Her place is just as big as "Gary's place"...but a lot cleaner. A bunch of clad, and a few odds and ends that I'm not gonna waste your time with... the highlight of the hunt were these 3 silvers... 48-S Wash, 43 merc, and a 1916 Barber dime...:headbang: Barbers aren't too common of a find in SWFL.
IMG_0541.webpIMG_0542.webp

and yup, I scratched the back side of the Barber, just because it seems to be protocol lately.:dontknow:
 
Upvote 56
That game was "too" exciting.... I hate games like that.... not good for my beer budget.

I woke up this morning and my head was as big as the room. Too much celebrating with my neighbor.

Hey, at least we didn't wake up Eagles or Broncos fans! Lol
 
Nice silver hunt. 3 in a day is a great day.
 
Great job on the silvers!!!! Nothing wrong with that!!!!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom