What's new

Silver 1889 -CC Morgan Proof

blaylock

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
northeast ms
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to find a little info on this coin, I know it's a copy. It has copy # on the back, came with Certificate Of Authenticity with macthing numbers. Is .999 pure silver . It's never been opened. A friend is wanting to trade it to me on a t.v. I'm selling. What's it worth?:icon_scratch:
 
I think the most recent silver price is about $28.50 an ounce, so that would be what it is worth. The price is always fluctuating though, so you would need to recheck.
 
Check and make sure that it doesn't have .999 mils pure silver or something like that which would probaly mean that it's silver plated instead of pure silver. A lot of the copys are plated.
 
Check and make sure that it doesn't have .999 mils pure silver or something like that which would probaly mean that it's silver plated instead of pure silver. A lot of the copys are plated.

Agreed. I think most of these are plated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom