Silver 1pc button found at CW hospital today!?

U

umrgolf

Hello again! Went back to the same site you all saw on the video from two days ago.. I didn't stay long and left as soon as I dug this button. I'll be posting it in the What is it forum also.. Let this button be a testament to re-checking your holes. I dug 2 beaver-tail pulltabs out that were right on top, rescanned the hole and got a silver dime signal 6" down and out popped this button. You can see on the back where the shank once was. I don't know if it has any historical significance or how old it might be, but I love it ;D HH Jeff

Front
IMG_0004.JPG

Back
IMG_0005.JPG

Group (3 ringer, carved 3 ringer, hook, shell, pottery)
IMG_0006.JPG

front of carved bullet
IMG_0007.JPG

back of bullet
IMG_0008.JPG

Upvote 0

cowboy357

Jan 7, 2010
South Central KS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 1V & Tractor when needed
More great finds . Curious if theres any kind of markings on the shell casing ? Thanks . Bob

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come in ,white rook, this is Checkmate King 2 , do u read me ???..over :offtheair: How about u , white rook , do you copy ???..over :offtheair::icon_scratch: broken arrow

Safe-T-Man

Greenie
Jan 24, 2010
Perth, WA
Detector(s) used
ML Explorer SE
This is a very nice silver button!!! :icon_thumleft: Congrats!!!!!!

If you look closely, there is what appears to be a HALLMARK on the back, just to the left of the loop. What does it say, or can you please post a closer pic. If it is indeed a hallmark, it might help you to pinpoint the date or reveal where it was made.

Top button :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread