What's new

Silver 2 days in a row!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
2,521
Reaction score
2,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday I found a 1952 Roosevelt. Today, we went to a place we've never found silver, but it should be there (I think it's been hunted a lot previous to us getting permission). Well, today was the day. I found this little beauty! 2nd silver in 2 days! That's big news for me!

20151025 1917 Merc.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice merc, great feeling to get silver 2 days in a row
 
Silver 2 days in a row is a Headline to everyone. Pretty Merc.
 
Congrats on your 2nd silver in as many days. :occasion14: I find that both types are just as prevalent as the other. I normally find the same quantity of each in a season. It's also been a great silver week for me. :icon_thumleft: I dug 4 silvers this week. a merc, rosie, washington quarter and a Ben Franklin half.
 
like the mercs !!!....good job
 
Man; I wish we could get out two days in a row!!!!!!! Great save on the sweet looking Merc!!!!
 
Well done my man!
 
Nice merc, congrats
 
Sounds like a streak?!?! Nice work pulling silver from a beat-up site.

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom