What's new

Silver And Gold Today

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went up to the beach today to beach water hunt and saw that my good friend Lorraine was already detecting, I was already suited up I walked over to say hello to Lorraine then to the water I went my 3rd target, I got this nice 10k gold earring and then get a merc with no date and some coins and other stuff... I was scooping up a target but noticed that something was trying to bite on my water boot so I got out of the water, I saw Lorraine setting I walked over to were she was we talked a little more and moved over to another side of the beach but had no luck till tomorrow....
 

Attachments

  • ear1.webp
    ear1.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 140
  • ear2.webp
    ear2.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Another gold & silver hunt for the record books. Well done Angel....you're the man, uh, I mean Pirate.
 
Another job well done, Angel:hello2:

You know how to get the job done.:headbang:

Congrats on the gold and silver

Lorraine
 
Any bite marks on the boots? Congrats on the gold.

sponge using smoke signals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom