What's new

Silver and IH cents

Mike - IL

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE,Explorer XS and Sovereign Elite
It's almost completely thawed here now so I got out for some cabin fever therapy. It sure was nice to be outside getting some fresh air and sunshine! Got a silver cross, 2-IH cents(1905 & 1886 var.2), 1943D quarter and 8 wheats(oldest 1910). I did find a few spots that were still frozen down about 6". I hope everyone can get out soon. HH
 

Attachments

  • cross.webp
    cross.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 237
Great hunt Mike! Looks like you got a good little area there if it's giving up that many wheats, IH's and a silver quarter all in one hunt. :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds Mike!
Glad someone was able to get out....maybe next week.
Mike
 
Mike, great day :thumbsup: Congrats!

watercolor
 
WTG Mike. Finding Indians is always a positive sign of potential Barber/Seated silver!
 
WTG! Great day you had there..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom