What's new

SILVER and maybe GOLD today

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the same school I found all that gold last week hoping for some more :thumbsup: Well it didn't work out the way I wanted :BangHead: :laughing7::laughing7: . I did have a nice +79 at 7 inches and it turned out to be silver :hello2: . It is a nice Saint Christophers metal marked sterling . Next good find was a lone wheat cent , 1958D . At the end of the hunt I had a +8 at one inch , turned back the dirt and saw GOLD ! Well it looked like gold :laughing7: . Just a plated ear ring :BangHead: . Total clad was $5.49 for two hours .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_4151.webp
    100_4151.webp
    570.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 100_4152.webp
    100_4152.webp
    489.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_4153.webp
    100_4153.webp
    313.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 100_4154.webp
    100_4154.webp
    441.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_4155.webp
    100_4155.webp
    163.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_4156.webp
    100_4156.webp
    173.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_4157.webp
    100_4157.webp
    308.7 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 32
As always, you produce some cool keepers, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Glen, Great hunt, congrats and the silver saved the day. I have never seen a St. Christopher with a sports scene on it before! Where those rings be at? Sub 8-)
 
Nice finds I found one of those new pence coins I love that pendant Great job!! Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Glen,

Good score on the silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice finds! That's a fancy earring, congrats and HH
 
Glen, Great hunt, congrats and the silver saved the day. I have never seen a St. Christopher with a sports scene on it before! Where those rings be at? Sub 8-)


The rings have been few and far between this year . This time each year I have around 100 rings , this year I have 35 . Need to find new ring ground :laughing7:
Glen
 
Sweet silver and technically gold (platting is still gold).
Congrats!
The worms are a tad slow this year hauling up the rings for ya.
 
Sweet silver and technically gold (platting is still gold).
Congrats!
The worms are a tad slow this year hauling up the rings for ya.

Need to start going further from home to find some new ring dirt .
Glen
 
Nice silver save!! That earring is exactly what 90% of what my gold looks like. Lol
 
Those Creed medals have value. I sold them on Fee-Bay a long time ago and got some great money. Nice score.
 
Congrats!! nice finds.. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom