Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
I had planed to hunt the median strips with all the palm trees. I was surprised to see all the grass removed from the first of many sections in this median.
It appeared that city maintenance had removed 2 or three inches of grass leaving only the dirt to hunt in!
I expected to find more than I did, but I still
managed to get 2 mercury dimes, 1 silver ring, buffalo nickel, and a wheat cent. I'll be returning to this spot next weekend, hopefully I can dig some more goodies out of here.
It appeared that city maintenance had removed 2 or three inches of grass leaving only the dirt to hunt in!
managed to get 2 mercury dimes, 1 silver ring, buffalo nickel, and a wheat cent. I'll be returning to this spot next weekend, hopefully I can dig some more goodies out of here.

Attachments
-
palm tree median 001.webp27.9 KB · Views: 154 -
palm tree median 002.webp83.2 KB · Views: 146 -
palm tree median 003.webp27.9 KB · Views: 161 -
palm tree median 004.webp81 KB · Views: 153 -
palm tree median 005.webp30.5 KB · Views: 141 -
palm tree median 006.webp70.9 KB · Views: 149 -
palm tree median 007.webp88.4 KB · Views: 152 -
palm tree median 008.webp34.1 KB · Views: 154 -
palm tree median 009.webp59.7 KB · Views: 150 -
palm tree median 010.webp38.3 KB · Views: 155 -
palm tree median 001.webp37 KB · Views: 158 -
palm tree median 002.webp32.7 KB · Views: 162 -
palm tree median 003.webp29 KB · Views: 150 -
palm tree median 004.webp19.2 KB · Views: 153 -
palm tree median 005.webp15.1 KB · Views: 151 -
palm tree median 006.webp27.9 KB · Views: 152 -
palm tree median 007.webp19.3 KB · Views: 156 -
palm tree median 008.webp16.5 KB · Views: 155 -
palm tree median 009.webp31.7 KB · Views: 144 -
palm tree median 010.webp26.9 KB · Views: 152 -
palm tree median 011.webp16.8 KB · Views: 147
Upvote
50
Very ideal detecting spot - wow! Andi







